- The site is easily accessible from Victoria Station and has a PTAL of 6b. It also has an existing bus stop directly outside its southern end.
- The proposals are car-free. There is no car parking provided on site.
- Vehicle servicing of the site is currently undertaken from Wilton Road.
- The proposals will maintain loading and refuse collection from Wilton Road however – we propose dedicated pull-ins for loading and drop-offs which will improve the traffic flow along Wilton Road while maintaining or augmenting the pedestrian pavement width.
- Cycle parking for tenants will be provided alongside shower facilities in the basement.
- All parts of the building will be fully EA compliant with level lift access to all areas.
- A detailed transport and servicing report from Caneparo Associates accompanies this application.
Cycle Storage and Showers
The design is targeting a BREEAM Excellent rating. It will also offer excellent cycling facilities to it users.
There are 70 cycle racks and 7 showers with lockers and drying facilities in the basement which are accessed from the ground floor via the goods lift.
Additionally, there will be 10 cycle racks for the residential block in a separate room.